Monday, December 30, 2013

Garden Earth at a discount

Dear Reader,
Thanks for following my blog.
During 2013 there have been some 5,000 page views per month in average. 

If you didn't already read my book Garden Earth,  from Hunters and Gatherers to Global Capitalism and Thereafter, I could suggest it for reading 2014.

I offer my readers a US$4 discount if you order it from: CreateSpace on this link: https://www.createspace.com/4070847 
and use the campaign code: HWDQQ4JX
The offer lasts until 15 January. 
The book is also available in hard cover.  
ISBN-13: 978-9198089202 published by Regeneration.

You can order it via most bookshops, physically or otherwise.




The book is also available as a Kindle book as well as in other e-book formats.
If you want to order more than 5 copies of the book, please contact me at gunnar at grolink.se 

The coming year there will be many more post based on the upcoming book. Tentatively it will be titled: Global eating disorder - the true cost of cheap food

For those voting for a name or sending suggestions, here, on LinkedIn or by email, thanks.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment